10 signs that my kids are getting big too fast:
10. The next size clothes that I just bought for the summer really don't look as big on them as they should.
9. The youngest won't let me do anything for her anymore... and she's successful doing it all herself.
8. The youngest empties the sand out of her own shoes! (I just watched her do this!)
7. They fight over who's biggest: "I'm bigger!" "No, I'm bigger!"
6. The 4 1/2 year old is finally wearing underwear all day, every day. (I know, this isn't too fast, and he's not always successful, but I've got to celebrate that he's doing it anyway.)
5. We can go to a museum without a stroller (and find that it's easier without one!)
4. I let them play on the climber without having to really pay close attention anymore.
3. We can go out to eat as a family and actually have a pleasant dinner.
2. They play happily by themselves while I blog or do yard work. (woo hoo!)
1. The sandbox isn't big enough for both of them at the same time anymore!
I hate that my babies are growing up, but I love that we're going to be able to do more interesting things with them as time goes on!