Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a good Mother's Day. We took the kids to the Natick Collection Mall to have pictures taken with their cousins and Grammy. Then we had dinner with all of them. The kids were well behaved the whole time and they both ate their dinner. You can't ask for more than that.

But wait... there is more. Here are photos of the gifts they gave me. Every year at their pre-school, every kids paints a silk scarf. They each pick three colors and the scarf gets pinned down to a long piece of rice paper, which becomes the card/wrapping paper. Here's what I got: (Click on the one with the rice paper scrolls so you can read what Owen answered to "What is a mother?")



1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Those are beautiful! Sure beats the lumpy clay pots and refrigerator magnets that I've gotten in the past. And I love what Owen wrote - I bet you do bring great snacks!