Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy Makin' Stuff

I've been busy making stuff and planning stuff to make. My latest finished project is another tutu. This one is going to the church auction. (Yes, church. For those of you that know me as not very religious, I am now a UU -- spiritual, intellectual, and open to all ideas and beliefs.) Anyway, I'm calling this one Princess Pink. I'm not sure the combo of colors and patterns turned out as well as the others, but I think any girly-girl will love it.

My model

The doll tutu

Oh, and I don't think I ever posted about the one I did for Sierra. She picked the colors. I think it's my favorite!





And next I'm working on a lavender flower fairy tutu for my niece and a couple of cool cakes.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Um, I think Sierra likes it too.

Too too cute (couldn't resist!). Can't wait to see the cakes!