Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun weekend for the kids

Last Thursday, Sierra had her gymnastics "show" where she got to show off what she can do and got a medal. Here's my very strong girl on the uneven bars:


And here she is with her friend Ethan ("boyee friend!") showing off their medals:


From there we drove up to North Conway, NH, where we went to Storyland. Daddy got to go on lots and lots of small spinning rides:


We also spent a lot of time on the water slide in our hotel. The kids had a great time and really progressed with their comfort in the water:



I'm not sure what they would say if you asked them, but it sure seemed like the Happy Meal toy was the highlight of the trip. Sigh.

4 comments:

Susan Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Z said...

My first comment sounded wierd when I read it...so I deleted it.
Your kids are cute. That's neat that your daughter does gymnastics.

ooolia said...

They're adorable! Sounds like you all had a great time.

Ann in NJ said...

We love Little Gym! We had William's show on Tuesday and I haven't downloaded the pictures yet. But we have the same medal.

Your kids are beautiful. :)