Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 New Year's Resolutions

It's a new year. 2010 was a tough year for a lot of people. I'm hoping that 2011 will turn things around in our country, more people get jobs, and there's more peace in the world.

I am very lucky that I have two wonderful, healthy, bright, funny, amazing children and that our family is financially sound in such a turbulent economy. That (hopefully) won't change in 2011, but I do know that 2011 will bring some major challenges to my family. We are undertaking a major (major!) renovation of our home. There is much to be done and decided and suffered through. I'm hoping that once we get to the other side of this reno, we will be stronger and happier in our new home.

Here's my resolutions. I hope that sticking to them will ease the challenges that are to come:

1) Spend more quality time with my husband.
2) Begin a real running routine and eat smaller quantities and healthier food.
3) Work hard to purge and organize my home so that the renovation goes smoothly and everything is cleaner and more organized when we come out on the other side.

No comments: